CrunchEconometrix and all related materials and videos are my intellectual property and copyrighted in my name, representing my own views and that of CrunchEconometrix which I have established. CrunchEconometrix is separate entity and independent from my work as a university lecturer and researcher. It should not be connected with and does not embody the views of my current university and employer.
Copyright notice and use of materials
· All materials – videos, lecture notes, data, etc. – are available without charge on my website, to every interested participant and at any time.
· All materials and videos are copyrighted in my name.
· Distribution or reposting of actual materials and videos on other websites are prohibited. I have tracked down defaulters and sent them stern caution.
· Posting of links to other websites that refer to my website is welcomed.
· I will grant you permission (your free licence) if you wish to use my materials to teach a course. However, it is advisable that you notify me ahead detailing how you intend to use the resource. For clearance email me at:email@example.com
· You may use the data sets by giving credit to the original owners of the data – please look in the Example given below for proper endorsement.
· Credit is not necessary if you use a command that is generally available on the public domain, e.g. a regression command.
Examples on proper citation of CrunchEconometrix
· Reference on blogs:
CrunchEconometrix by Ngozi Adeleye
· Citation for CrunchEconometrix:
Adeleye, Ngozi (2018) CrunchEconometrix [Website and YouTube Channel]. Retrieved from CrunchEconometrix Website: http://cruncheconometrix.com.ng
· Citation for a lecture note:
Adeleye, Ngozi (2018) Time Series Models Example [PDF document and YouTube Video]. Retrieved from CrunchEconometrix Website: http://cruncheconometrix.com.ng
· Citation for Stata program:
Adeleye, Ngozi (2018) Time Series Models in Stata [Software Program and YouTube Video]. Retrieved from CrunchEconometrix Website: http://cruncheconometrix.com.ng